My second steampunk gun
This is the source image I am using and if you want to see the real version of this gun, follow this link.
The low-poly version of the model.
Adding some details, screws and cables and then moving to the creation of the uv’s and exporting the object to Zbrush.
There are a lot of small parts so, I am going to create 3 distinct maps for the gun.
I started to create the textures, so here’s the first two textured parts of the gun.
Update on textures…there are almost done and ready to move to Maya for Mental Ray rendering.
Few more Zbrush tests. I really like working with this awesome software. Has a lot of great tools and it’s very fast in modeling and rendering.
Some render tests in Maya
I made some more rendering tests as I wasn’t so happy with my previous images. Now it looks like it’s a different story. 🙂